- Elite Dance voted "The Northshore's BEST" dance studio by readers of Sophisticated Magazine
- Elite Dance's Own Tori Jordan Named 'Elite Protege' with The Pulse On Tour
Dance Classes Section
Welcome to Elite Dance!
We're so excited you're here!
Beginning dance classes for the first time is exciting! Many people want to know 'What classes do I enroll my child in?', 'What's the next step?' or 'Do I have to come in to register?' Well, we've provided this information below just for you to make the registration process hassle free!
- Select the age of your child from the list below.
- You'll be directed to a page that lists all classes in which your dancer may enroll.
- Choose classes that would work best for you and click the Register Now link.
- Make sure to read through the 'Schedule & Fees' link and 'Additional School Policies.'
- Complete the online registration form and click submit. You'll receive an email with a registration confirmation and log in information to your new 'Personal Customer Portal' with us. And that's it!
- Only thing left to do after registering is to come to class :-)
(Oh... P.S., you can find out about Required Dancewear as well as information about Costumes, Payment information, and the end of the year Recital in the pull down menus at the top of this page.)
Okay, Step 1: Select the age of your child from the list below...
- PRINCESS DANCE - Ages 18 months - 3 years
- MINI MOVERS - Ages 4 - 6 years
- CREATIVE KIDS - Ages 6 - 10 years
- JAMMIN' JUNIORS - Ages 10 - 13 years
- TALENTED TEENS - Ages 13 years & Up
- PRE-PROFESSIONAL - Ages 14 years & Up
- HOME SCHOOL DAYTIME DANCE - Ages 8 years & Up