- Elite Dance voted "The Northshore's BEST" dance studio by readers of Sophisticated Magazine
- Elite Dance proudly welcomes Lucia Kuimova, PhD on faculty.
Ever thought about it? You can know and be sure...
What is the Gospel?? The Apostle Paul tells us what the Gospel is in 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 :
- "Now I make known to you, brethren, the gospel which I preached to you... that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, and that He was buried, and that He was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures."
In laymen's terms, the gospel is the death, burial, AND resurrection of Jesus Christ. The good news is that this gospel provides full and free deliverance from the power and penalty of sin according to the grace of God alone through faith in Jesus Christ.
1. THE PROBLEM: OUR SEPARATION
God created us in his own image to have everlasting life. When we choose to disobey God and go our own way, instead of His, this is sin, and results in separation from God.
The Bible says:
- 'For ALL have sinned and fall short of the glory of God...' - Romans 3:23
- 'For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.' - Romans 6:23
2. OUR RESPONSE AND SOLUTION: RECEIVE CHRIST
It's really that simple. We must trust Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior and invite Him into our life.
The Bible says:
- 'Here I am. I stand at the door and know. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him and, he with Me.' - Revelation 3:20
- 'That if you confess with your mouths, Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be save.' - Romans 10:9
3. HOW YOU CAN KNOW JESUS TODAY
- Admit your need for Him.
- Be willing to turn from your sins.
- Believe that Jesus died for you on the cross and rose from the grave.
- Invite Jesus to come in and control your life through the Holy Spirit.
How to Pray and Invite Jesus In:
Dear Lord Jesus,
I know that I am a sinner and need your forgiveness. I believe that you died for my sins. I want to turn from my sins. I now invite you to come into my heart and life. I want to trust and follow you as Lord and Savior.
In Jesus' Name. Amen.
If you have prayed and accepted Jesus Christ as the Lord and Savior of your life, please click HERE to go further.
Proving The Validity of the Bible: