To maintain an excellent facility, faculty, and staff, any or all of the following in no specific order may apply to clients with a past due balance:
- NSF fee added to account in accordance with Elite Dance Registration Policies and Procedures
- 'Past Due' email sent to email addresses on file
- 'Past Due' phone call to client
- 'Pink Slip' given directly to parent / student *
- Student not allowed to take class until past due balance including NSF is satisfied
- Client's personal information verified
- Student dropped from all registered classes.
- Justice of the Peace / Credit Reporting Agency may be notified
- Client may be charged any fees associated with Justice of the Peace / Credit Reporting Agency
* Pink Slips may be used as a friendly reminder to update billing information on file.
* Chargebacks are considered by Elite Dance to be a Past Due Balance. All chargebacks will include a Chargeback Investigation Service Fee.
**Please note: In accordance with policies agreed to at the time of registration, the registering parent takes full responsibility for all fees due and owing regardless of personal circumstances, including, but not limited to, divorce situations.