- Elite Dance voted "The Northshore's BEST" dance studio by readers of Sophisticated Magazine
- Elite Dance proudly welcomes Lucia Kuimova, PhD on faculty.
A parent and student may be immediately dismissed from the studio for any of the following reasons including but not limited to:
- Malicious Gossiping in the lobby or dance rooms or social media
- Derogatory Behavior in the lobby, on the phone, via email, or social media [Ex: Cursing, Drinking, Public Arguing, Fighting]
- Creating a negative experience and/or atmosphere for other paying clientele of Elite Dance
- Dissention [Ex: Rallying parents for interests contrary to that of Elite Dance]
- Promoting Interests Contrary to Elite Dance [Ex: Promoting, Calling, or Advertising other dance studios to current clientele, especially within the lobby]
- Competitive Students cross enrolling at other competitive dance studios without the express permission of Elite Dance
- Deliberate disrespect regarding the rules, procedures, staff, teachers, or directors of Elite Dance
- Verbalized or Implied Threats of any sort
- Deliberately derogatory, disrespectful, threatening, negative or dissentive social media posts made regarding the rules, procedures, staff, teachers, or directors of Elite Dance
Please note: There are absolutely no refunds or credits applied for any student or family dismissed from the studio.